Greek Golden Visa
Play the video below for a short 2 minute presentation on this programme.
Greek legislation now allows you to obtain a permanent Schengen residency permit if you purchase property worth €250.000 or more. The residency permit, or Golden Visa, is valid for the following 26 European countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
Benefits of the Golden Visa:
- Free movement in European Union countries.
- You, your spouse, your children (up to 21 years old), your parents AND your spouse’s parents can stay as long as you wish in Greece and travel freely to and from any Schengen country.
- There is unlimited re-entry.
- Greek Golden Visa also gives you the right to apply for citizenship in due time. It is permanent and needs renewal every five years but is easily renewed as many times you need, as long as property ownership conditions still apply.
- The Greek Golden Visa is the most economic and fast program of all.
- We have also established an “all in one charge scheme” that includes: property cost, residential permit and all purchase expenses inside the minimum government requirement of 250,000 euros.
- We have some stunning properties in the East Peloponnese, a location with stunning beauty, tradition, cleanliness. It is only 2.5 hours from Athens airport and 1.5 hours from Kalamata international airport (airport code: KLX). However, we can also procure properties in any other part of Greece through our extensive network of realtors.
– Economy is rebounding
– Health Services
– The Birthplace of Western Civilization
– Access to higher education
– Strategic location
– The Mediterranean climate and the beautiful Greek natural environment
– Stunning beaches and beautiful unspoiled islands
– And more
Please, contact us here for more information.